On September 6 we attended an open house for this 100% purpose-built rental project in the Riley Park neighbourhood on Fraser Street between 22nd and 23rd.
The rezoning application has been submitted under the affordable housing choices interim rezoning policy and will be providing:
- a total of 121 market rental units (including several three and four bedroom family-oriented homes!);
- a total of 1,005 sq. m (10,818 sq. ft.) of retail space at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.28;
- a total floor area of 9,813 sq. m (105,626 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 21.5 m (71 ft.);
- two levels of underground parking with 108 parking spaces; and
- 159 bicycle spaces.
If you missed the open house, there's still time to voice your support for this rental housing project!
You can fill out the city's online comment form here.