** Awesome, thanks for taking a quick photo to add to the stack! **
- Print off these signs, or make your own!
- Team up with someone and take a group shot.
- Bonus points if you team up with a parent/grandparent, or child/grandchild (like over the Thanksgiving weekend 🦃) because this is all about solidarity!
Live in different cities? Have each person take a photo and we'll mash em together for you.
- Email your photo(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10.
- Post on social using #Budget4Us #TurkeyTalk #Photos4TheWin
Your quick photo — combined with a stack of others — could make all the difference.
If we succeed in getting the federal government to start reporting generational trends in public finance, it'll go a long way to build the case for better investments in things like child care and parental leave, housing affordability, and post-secondary education, and to help us pass down fewer debts — of all kinds — to future generations.